Quest Technology Management is hiring an Administrative Intern! You do not need technology experience or much work experience to apply. The job consists of basic filing, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
We ask that the student be 16 years of age or older. Work shift is Monday through Friday as school schedule permits.
To apply, submit your resume ASAP as a PDF to Ms. Goudy. If you need help creating, editing, or making a PDF of your resume, Ms. Goudy can help you!
Here is the full job description along with a EEO statement:
– The Administrative Intern will support multiple departments as needed with a variety of administrative functions. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, organized and an independent individual to handle the day-to-day administrative duties including filing, copying, faxing, scanning, data entry, etc.
– The Administrative Intern will utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer along with other tools to complete tasks.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNT ABILITIES:
• Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, scanning and filing.
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails using Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Assure discreet handling of all payroll, Human Resources and proprietary information.
• Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
• Contacts companies to remove Quest from mailing lists
• Process returned mail by removing addresses in Saleslogix
• Accurate & timely completion of daily, weekly, monthly tasks as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS – Knowledge & Skills:
• Microsoft Office Suite experience helpful.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Motivated self-starter, able to work on own with minimum supervision.
• Enjoys a challenging yet rewarding environment.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.